2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES FRANCESCA INVERNIZZI COLLECT, AND FROM WHOM?
Personal data collected from customers online and users of our website.
Francesca Invernizzi collects names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, and nationality from visitors to the website who register their information or who use the online store or any other online service, such as subscribing to the newsletter.
We also use “cookies“(as described in the Cookie page) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your experience. When you order our products online and chose to pay by credit card, you will provide your credit card information to finalize your purchase. Your credit card details will never be visible to Francesca Invernizzi or our payment service provider.
Francesca Invernizzi may also store information regarding your purchases, namely information regarding product and size, and purchase price and date, which will help us improve our services to you and enhance your future purchasing experience with us.
3. HOW DOES FRANCESCA INVERNIZZI USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE?
Francesca Invernizzi will use the information collected to:
- process any purchase or order made by you online;
- process any returns, exchanges and complaints you may have;
- communicate with you about your purchase or order;
- administer our website services;
- answer and administer any questions or comments you may have regarding our products or services;
- keep you informed of our special events or promotions;
- send out our newsletter, if you have chosen to subscribe for the newsletter;
- review our performance and to improve our services to you;
- analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- help us improve our site design and your shopping experiences;
- contact you to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
We may also use your personal data for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyse, profile and monitor customer patterns in order for us to be able to improve our products and services.
4. DOES FRANCESCA INVERNIZZI SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
Francesca Invernizzi does not sell or rent our customer’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal data to any other entity.
Francesca Invernizzi may also share your data with selected suppliers who perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders and delivery of orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, to maintain our website, to distribute emails, to send out our newsletter, to provide client communications and to manage our customer database. As necessary, the personal data you provide to us may be processed by these third parties.
Francesca Invernizzi uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
6. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO US?
If you do not provide us with mandatory personal data we may not be able to process your order or perform any services requested by you. When you purchase our products online, we will inform you which data is mandatory by marking certain fields with a symbol (*).
7. LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
If you are under eighteen (18), we require that you inform and get your parents or guardians consent before purchasing anything at our website.
8. ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY AND MODIFICATIONS